I love my man.
1. When we take a family trip to Hobby Lobby and I am on the hunt for some new gallery frames or a bit of yarn for new knits, he is hunting down plain unscented pillar candles to add to our in case the power goes out or some other emergency stash. And he’s not the least interested in strolling down the fall isles just to smell the smells or view the warm colors. You know, just for fun? (I know I’m not the only one who does this on hot August days…)
2. He makes random proclamations of love, often while I, He, or both of us is in the middle of some menial task like washing dishes or folding laundry. And these proclamations are usually silly, animated and involve some sort of far fetched analogy.
3. He helps with dishes and laundry. (And lots of other household chores actually…)
4. And then he still mows the yard without complaint.
5. He cooks. Actually, he is a gourmet chef.
6. He works hard for his family.
7. He is a GREAT daddy.
I could go on, but I’ll spare you (once again) my over-sappiness and keep it simple.
I am a blessed woman. And I’m quite looking forward for the years to come with my Mr. B.